Occupy Kindergarten

Occupy Kindergarten

Scholastic Books: Class Code 121UF

Sunday 16 May 2010

Last Week of School!

This is it! Our last week! Thank you for sharing your children with me this year. I have loved every minute with them and have full confidence that they will be fantastic First Graders!

We will wrap it all up this week and send report cards home on Thursday.

Please don’t forget to send your permission slips back for our Park Day tomorrow if you haven’t already done so, and there are still a few permissions I need for our George of the Jungle movie.

Don’t forget to pack a lunch for your child on Tuesday and please have them wear appropriate clothing. Remember if the weather is bad we will be staying here at the school.

Please send your child with an old t shirt on Thursday so they can have an “Autograph My T-Shirt” day.

Check out our fun pictures from Dome Day your kids are adorable! You might check back here a few more times. I will be posting more pictures from our last week of school when I get them ready.

I will really miss your children next year. This has been a great class! Again, thank you for all you have done!

Have a GREAT summer!

No comments: