Occupy Kindergarten

Occupy Kindergarten

Scholastic Books: Class Code 121UF

Sunday 20 September 2009

Sept 21-25

Dear Parents,
Don't forget that Parent Teacher Conferences are this week. I sent home schedules last week, so if you didn't see one, please be sure and call me so I can tell you your time, or we can work a time out that is good for you. I look forward to seeing each of you and visiting about your children.
This week we will be reading "My Five Senses", a book all about smell, taste, hearing, seeing, and touch. Spelling Test scores weren't as good as I had hoped so we are going to keep our same words this week. If your child missed 2 words or less on Friday's test then they won't have to take the test again this Friday. The words are:
one
two
three
four
five
Please help your child study these words and continue reading each night, it really does help.
Early release days this week are Wednesday and Friday.
Thank you to all of you who have contributed to our Care Package for our soldier. I have a feeling he is going to be VERY spoiled. I know he really appreciates it!
See you this week!
Mrs. Hamblin

No comments: