Occupy Kindergarten

Occupy Kindergarten

Scholastic Books: Class Code 121UF

Sunday 15 August 2010

Week 2, August 16-20

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I don't have any pictures posted...I lost my camera! I have torn my house apart looking for it. As soon as I find it there will be plenty of cute pictures to come.

This week we will introduce lots of new things. We will be learning how to use our computers, work independently, work in reading groups, etc., etc., etc... On Friday mornings, at 9:00 we will always do centers. I could use a parent to volunteer each Friday to help with these centers. If I can get some help we can do really fun centers.

Please come to our Parent University this Tuesday at 6:00. I will be going over our classroom rules, expectations and I will be happy to answer any questions you have about our class. The children have also been working on a book for you to see that night.

For homework this week please read to your child for 20 minutes each night. This is the greatest thing you can do to help your childs reading.

Have a great week,
Mrs. Hamblin

No comments: