Occupy Kindergarten

Occupy Kindergarten

Scholastic Books: Class Code 121UF

Sunday 28 February 2010

March 1-5

This week is parent teacher conferences. Don’t forget there are Early Releases Wednesday and Friday. I have scheduled these for Wednesday. If I have not scheduled a conference with you and you would like to meet with me, please let me know and we will arrange a time.
Tuesday is Dr. Seuss’ Birthday, so we will be doing everything Seuss! It will be a great day!
We are finished with our Ocean unit and are moving on to the Human Body. We will be learning all about our wonderful bodies this month and how they move and work!
We will also be reading the book “Eek! There’s A Mouse In my House!” Our spelling words will be:
Cake
Make
Take
Late
Name
Came
And we will have the challenge words Place and Chase.

Don’t forget to read for 20 minutes with your child every night and help them study their spelling words.

Keep Exercising! Our challenge will end April 30th.

No comments: