Occupy Kindergarten

Occupy Kindergarten

Scholastic Books: Class Code 121UF

Sunday 18 October 2009

October 19-23

Dear Parents,
I can't believe I forgot my camera the day of the field trip!!!!! How could I do that! It was a beautiful, fun day and we were completely worn out by the time we got back!
This week we will be looking forward to our field trip to Willis Farms on Wednesday. If you still need to send in permission slips or money for that please do so by Monday or I will have to assume that your child is not going to join us. Maybe this time I won't forget my camera! If you are planning on joining us please plan on driving your own car over as we are only taking 2 buses for 6 classes, it is going to be crowded!
We will be reading the book "Pumpkin, Pumpkin" again this week and our spelling words remain the same:
grew
seed
and
put
in
Homework also remains the same, reading and spelling words.
Jadea will be our special person this week and we can't wait to hear from her. Thanks to Cassie who did a GREAT job last week as special person. She has a great Care Bear collection!
Okay, thanks again for all you do. I love your children, they are pretty cute!

No comments: