Occupy Kindergarten

Occupy Kindergarten

Scholastic Books: Class Code 121UF

Sunday 15 March 2009

March 16-20

March 16, 2009

Hi Everyone,
We had such a great turn out for our music program last Friday. It is nice to see how supportive this community is. The students were sure excited, and I think they did amazing!
This is a big week also. Don’t forget Parent Teacher Conferences for those of you who have them scheduled. I am looking forward to visiting with you about your wonderful children.
Also, don’t forget to wear green for St. Patrick's day; and don't forget about our Early Releases this Wednesday and Friday; and then Spring Break all next week. Hope you all have fun plans!
We are reading “If You Give A Moose A Muffin” this week, one of my personal favorites. Our spelling words this week emphasize the long “o” sound. I will post them later.
I will also post pictures of our program when I download them.
Thanks again for all you do.

Mrs. Hamblin




No comments: